Sunday, February 4, 2007

My canvas paintings: Flying Over

Painting 1: Flying Over
Please feel free to take a look at "My Gallery" on the right-hand side for albums of my completed art works. I will be posting proccessed etc here!

This is a canvas painting which I loved doing. I generally love painting on canvases because they're so easy and fun to paint, yet they can be expensive. Thus I went round looking for canvases that are of high qality yet something affordable! So I found what is now a favorite shop - Ikes Emporium!!

So I found my art section and spent a long time thinking what I would paint so I could choose the appropriate canvas size. This is what I bought and started painting above.
The left-hand side is before the background was painted, (I personally think it looked better with the white background). And the right is the final product!!

No comments: